As of Friday March 20th, 2020 our hospital will be doing curbside patient admission and discharge only. We want to protect you and our team the best that we possibly can during this time.
What happens if you need to come in:
- Call ahead to let us know what’s going on and that you’re bringing your pet in
- Call us when you get to the parking lot to let us know that you’re here
- Our team will discuss your pet’s presenting problems over the phone first and give you an estimate for initial diagnostics
- The customer service representative will take a deposit over the phone for the approved care
- A team member will meet you at the front door to bring your pet into the building
- All dogs must be leashed (small dogs may be in a carrier) and cats must be in a carrier
- After your pet’s exam and diagnostics are finished the doctor will call you to discuss treatment options
- If your pet stays for care you will need to call us when you return to the clinic for payment and pick-up/patient discharge
Please call us if you have any questions at 336-288-2688.
Covid-19 Verified Resources and Updates:
Protecting yourself, your pets, and the community from COVID-19
United States Secret Service COVID-19 Phishing Alert
At Happy Tails Veterinary Emergency Clinic in Greensboro, NC, our kind and knowledgeable team is available to provide gold standard emergency vet care for you and your pet. We’re available in the late night and early morning hours during the week, and 24/7 on weekends for your convenience.