When it comes to your pet’s medical bills, you have options.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All credit/debit cards and checks must be verified with proper identification from the owner of the card or check. Federal laws prohibit us making exceptions.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expenses strike as well. Happy Tails Veterinary Emergency Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments if you spend more than $200. If your balance is paid in 6 months, it’s interest free. You can either apply at our hospital or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com or over the phone (800) 365-8295.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
Extended Payment Plans
Interest Free For 6 Months*
Quick & Easy Approval
Immediate Access to Funds
No Annual Fee
We also offer Scratchpay!
Scratchpay provides pet parents with simple friendly payment plans.
Risk Free! Scratchpay isn’t a credit card. Finding your payment plan will NOT affect your credit score.
Highest Approvals! We approve more pet parents, with affordable rates as low as 0% APR.
Friendly! No hidden fees. No prepayment penalty. No deferred interest. No surprises.
We are always ready to help!
Scroll down for our contact information. Our experienced emergency veterinary team is here for your pet’s needs.
We’re here nights, weekends, and holidays for your pet.
After Hours Care
Mon: 6:00pm – 8:00am
Tues: 6:00pm – 8:00am
Wed: 6:00pm – 8:00am
Thurs: 6:00pm – 8:00am
Fri: 6:00pm – 8:00am
Sat: 24 hours
Sun: 24 hours
We are open 24 hours on holidays
After regular business hours - Guardian Vets is here!
We are pleased to provide extended hours emergency consultations from a licensed veterinary professional. These individuals will help you determine if you will need to bring your pet in for veterinary care. To reach one of our on-call professionals:
- Call our main number: (336) 288-2688
- When prompted, press 1.
- Your call will automatically be connected to a licensed veterinary professional who will triage the emergency. No sitting on hold, no leaving a message with a service.
Have questions? We’re here to help!